While debt is not an ideal place to find yourself, don’t fret because there are millions of other people struggling to stay above water with their finances. If you are one of those individuals, know you are not alone and there are many options that can be more beneficial than you think. When you file for bankruptcy, you may feel as if you are giving up. This is not true. In fact, bankruptcy might be the best weapon you can use in your fight against debt. Continue reading to see how bankruptcy can be your greatest debt solution in Delray Beach.
You may be thinking; how can bankruptcy help me? Depending on your current debts and financial position, there are always other options for you to choose from besides bankruptcy. However, bankruptcy offers the best benefits compared to other solutions. When you receive the best benefits, you are getting the best debt solution around. While it may take some time, you can build your finances back up and free yourself from debt. When you file for bankruptcy, here are the immediate responses that relieve you from debt.
- All your creditors are forced to accept the terms of bankruptcy regardless of the money you owe.
- Your unsecured debts are immediately eliminated. Never to be seen or dealt with again. All unsecured debts include credit card bills, medical bills, utility bills, personal loans, and some taxes.
- You will not be forced to pay any taxes on your discharged debts.
- An automatic stay will be given to keep you from any garnishments, repossessions, and foreclosures
- There will be an immediate stop on all your creditor harassment
The main negative of filing bankruptcy includes a negative impact on credit. Because the high debt you may be in, your credit is most likely already poor. Depending on your current position and how much debt you were in to begin with, there are options for you. If you are interested in using bankruptcy as your debt solution, please contact our Delray Beach attorneys today to figure out the best options for you. Whether you need Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, we can help you. Call us at (561) 272-1003 for a free consultation today! The more information you know, the faster you can solve your debt.