Our Attorney Helps You Keep Your Home & Regain Your Financial Footing – Call (561) 272-1003
Why hire The Law Offices of John E. Mufson?
- Nearly a quarter of a century of legal experience
- Cost-efficient and effective legal strategies
- Results-based counsel that is focused on long-term and short-term relief
- Compassionate legal guidance from start to finish for every client
Take action today and prevent your home from foreclosing!
Contact our foreclosure defense attorneys in Delray by calling (561) 272-1003
Facing foreclosure? We can help.
If you are facing a possible foreclosure, if a notice of foreclosure has been sent, or if the foreclosure process has begun, do not wait another moment to speak with our compassionate legal team. We understand how overwhelming and frightening the prospect of foreclosure can be, but our Palm Beach County foreclosure defense lawyers act swiftly to protect your rights, interests, and finances.
“was very satisfied with his services.”
– Angela, Foreclosure Client
During a free case evaluation, we can explain to you the bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy options that are available to you. Our goal is to gain an understanding of your circumstances and determine the ways in which we can help you, whether that be through bankruptcy or an entirely different form of debt relief. We offer guidance that can provide you with comfort and insight into all of your options.
Comprehensive Debt Relief Solutions in Palm Beach County
The prospect of losing your home is one of the most devastating circumstances that you could face, especially when there is little hope of recovery. In some instances, filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy may not help you in regards to saving your home.
When bankruptcy is not a probable solution, foreclosure defense strategies may be your best option. In some cases, you will have to leave your home, but you can potentially save a large amount of money and be saved from a pressing mortgage obligation.
Possible foreclosure defense strategies include the following:
- If your lender did not follow proper procedures when creating your mortgage or initiating the foreclosure, you may be able to file a foreclosure defense lawsuit on your behalf that highlights the misconduct on the part of the lender.
- Using a foreclosure defense strategy can buy you time as the case moves through the court system, during which you will cease to pay your mortgage.
- Our firm can build a strong defense to help you rescind the mortgage. With a strong defense, you can end up with a better living and financial situation than you had before, even if your home is lost.
In some cases, filing for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy is your best line of defense for a foreclosure. In filing for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, an automatic stay will be set in place so that all creditor collection actions will have to cease, including foreclosure.
We Want to Hear Your Story – Contact Us at (561) 513-4564
Even if your home is in the midst of the foreclosure process, you may be able to gain time to find a way to pay your debts and save your home. As soon as you become aware that your home is threatened with foreclosure, you should obtain assistance from a defense attorney from our firm. If you wait too long, you can risk losing the opportunity to defend yourself against foreclosure.
We can provide the comforting guidance you need. Contact our firm at (561) 513-4564 to schedule a confidential and completely free case evaluation.