From time to time we all can struggle with debt. If you’ve been hit with unexpected medical bills or you’ve been laid off it can be difficult to make your monthly payments. If you simply can’t afford to pay your bills, you need to speak with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer in Delray Beach. Our team at The Law Offices of John E. Mufson can help you determine if bankruptcy may be the best option for you to relieve your debts. Here are some signs that you need a bankruptcy lawyer in Delray Beach:
- Your bills are piling up- Do you have a stack of bills piling up that you simply can’t afford to pay? If so, The Law Offices of John E. Mufson can help you with different options to relieve your debt.
- Harassing creditor calls won’t stop- If you keep getting calls about unpaid bills it can be very frustrating. When you file for bankruptcy, these calls will immediately stop and you can work to regain your financial freedom.
- You’re facing foreclosure- If you’ve been notified that your home is being foreclosed, filing for bankruptcy could stop the foreclosure process, and allow you to keep your home. If you fear foreclosure is coming, contact our team of attorneys at The Law Offices of John E. Mufson.
- Your credit is poor- Many people think filing for bankruptcy will ruin their credit forever. While it may take a hit initially, after you file you can immediately start working on rebuilding your credit. You will be relieved from your debts which will help your credit score, and with smart financial decisions filing for bankruptcy can actually help your credit score over time.
- Your wages are being garnished- If your wages are being garnished filing for bankruptcy may be the best option for you. When you file for bankruptcy your wages will no longer be garnished, and you can work towards regaining your financial freedom.
There are many different situations that can cause someone to fall into debt. If you’re struggling to pay your bills and are facing foreclosure in Delray Beach, filing for bankruptcy could be a good option for you. To learn more about how bankruptcy could help you, call our attorneys at The Law Offices of John E. Mufson. We offer free and confidential case evaluations and can help determine what the best course of action is to relieve your debts.